Soul-stirring exhilaration • Total freedom & confidence • Riding has evolved
The all-new 2015 Can-Am Spyder F3 roadster is a remarkable, major evolution in design and substance for all open-air, on-road riders. HERE NOW for you to see in our Leo's South SuperStore.
The new Spyder F3 introduces a strong, muscular design, cruising-riding position and custom fit for a thrilling ride, all representing the latest industry-leading innovation from BRP and the Can-Am Spyder roadster family. Unlike the ride and handling of its predecessors, this totally new design rides like a true motorcycle.
- equipped with the well-proven Rotax 1330 ACE engine offering an exciting blend of power and torque
- 6-speed transmission with reverse
- manual and semi-automatic transmission options
- new signature exhaust note with a head turning rumble
- signature Y-frame design and an advanced Vehicle Stability System, developed in partnership with Bosch, includes traction and stability control
- dynamic power steering
- Fox podium shocks
- Eco Mode Start Assist
- high-performance Brembo anti-lock braking system
- 6-spoke metallic silver wheels
- low center of gravity and exclusive UFit system with 5 peg positions and 4 handlebar options allowing riders to customize for their own personality and riding style
- a range of new parts, accessories, and clothing, including the Touring Escape, Muscle Attitude and Urban Nights hero packages to make it all your own
Along with the 2015 Spyder F3 and F3-S for 2015, the entire Can-Am Spyder line-up is refreshed with striking new colors and introduces the Special Series available on RT, ST and RS models. These stunning new vehicles are only available in limited quantities. The entire line-up comes with a wide offering of parts, accessories and clothing including the new Freedom trailer, the most advanced and stylish trailer on the market - at a much lower price than the previous RT-622.
Introduced in 2007, the Can-Am Spyder line-up now includes four models to meet the popular demand for a riding experiences of multiple types of riders. In addition to the all-new F3, the RT touring line delivers the ultimate in touring performance and comfort. The RS sport line represents the thrills for the rider who has a passion for a vehicle as stunning through the curves as it is to the eye. The ST sport-touring line represents the optimum combination of comfort and sportiness. The new Spyder F3 starts at $21,799.